Carter walked behind Liv swinging on the swing set and she plowed right into him. His eye was good and purple for a couple weeks.
Liv's birthday dry erase board and markers have been banished to her room, but the boys frequently break in there and emerge with all kinds of body graffiti. This was one day right before we needed to hop in the car to take Liv to school.
Yeah, instead we threw all the kids in the bath real quick, got everyone dressed again and then zoomed off to school.
Camden making out with a doll in the doll stroller. He gets around.
Carter has become quite the daddy's boy. He frequently cries for daddy and only lets daddy brush his teeth, get him dressed, hold him all that sort of stuff. I love it!
My chef Camden:
And the breakfast he made me one morning.
We hit up Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point one more time during the last nice week of the year.
All the kids of course loved the pony rides. I let the boys ride around all by themselves without spotting them for the first time mostly because I didn't have any other option.
Derek left me alone with the boys one Sunday to get ready all by myself while he set up chairs. This was just one of the many disasters.
(Camden covered in my mascara). At some point both boys got naked and were running all over the house threatening to pee on the floor.
I passed my board re-certification exam. I was so relieved! It was hard. And, so hard for me to try to study with all these crazies running around all the time. Glad I don't have to do that for another 10 years.
The kids at the window the morning of our first snow this year.
They just called me to be the gospel doctrine teacher in our ward. It's Old Testament year. AHHHH! Honestly, besides being called to be the Relief Society President, I can think of another calling I would fear more. My computer desk permanently adorned with old testament commentary books, my phone logged into the institute lessons on the gospel library app, both sets of scriptures...
Liv has been attending BYU games with her Dad. Yeah it's that season of the year again. Here they are freezing at a football game.
3 comments:
Regarding the black eye, you'll recall that Nathan walked behind YOU when you were swinging a bat and he lost his front tooth!
Yay for passing the boards. Yay for artistic children who like to draw:)Yay for callings that stretch us beyond what we think is possible. I think you'll be a great teacher!
Yay for passing your boards! I think the 'calling' of Bishop's wife would be my most feared role. Anything else seems like cakewalk. Love all the pics. You are a super mom! Love ya!
Post a Comment