I'm not gonna lie, I always get a little panicked at that museum with all my kids and do not like to go alone. I decided I'd try it since Ash and her husband Josh were going. At one point, a museum worker got after me about my kids not wearing shoes and that it was museum policy that all kids wear shoes at all times. I kinda wanted to give her a piece of my mind because at that moment, the fact that my kids did not have shoes on was definitely the least of my worries. But instead, I smiled and said of course and made all 3 kids put their shoes back on and continued on my merry way trying not to to lose one of them in the chaos.
A few pictures from the day.
They had this magic section and the kids could put their heads in this "mysterious floating head display." On the outside you appear to be walking past a magic shop store window when all the sudden a light pops on with a head floating above a table. It was hilarious, and Liv got a kick out of that.
And as you can see, she is thrilled with delight about getting to pet this bearded dragon:
1 comment:
I am so glad we went! And seriously impressed with your 15 minutes to get four people ready and out the door. Seriously. Impressed.
Post a Comment