



The Sunday of Christmas weekend we did it, we all made it to church. Just one hour for the sacrament, but we made it on time. It was exhausting getting everyone dressed and ready, but we even managed to snap a family photo. Don't these boys look adorable in sweater vests?

Christmas was pretty low key. We just stayed home. Derek and I managed to sneak away and leave all three kids to catch a movie. Yay for us! Liv loved opening presents and getting new toys to play with. The boys didn't really get too excited about it, but they were physically present.





Derek got them dressed one day...BYU gear of coarse. But, these are cute little budding BYU fans. Camden is all ready for BYU to score a touchdown!

And, we repainted Liv's pink room for the boys. I had this idea to rip apart this book and basically put it on the wall. I love how it turned out. Hope you get a feel for it from these pictures (I am not the best photographer).
We are stilling holding down the fort pretty well here. It does get a little crazy at times. The key with the twins is just to make them do everything at the same time. They eat at the same time, we try to make them sleep at the same time (but sometimes they take turns--as soon as you get one asleep then the other wakes up ugh!), they get baths at the same time (that takes extra hands to bath two infants at the same time). Derek and I just keep thinking about how easy it was to have just one baby at a time. It seems like every day something happens, and we both just look at each other and are amazed at how crazy it is that we have two babies at once. But, they are sure cute and sometimes when I find a quiet moment to just sit and hold them, I revel in the fact that I am snuggling with two babies at the same time!









3 comments:
cute cute cute!!!!!!
I love their room! And I can't believe how big Liv is! Cute family!!
The picture of the three of them on the bed is so cute! And I love the nursery design, too!
Post a Comment