Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oh BOY!


The news is that this cute little family will be adding two new baby boys come Novemberish.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by this news considering that everything I know (and already have is girl).  Liv's room (where we are eventually planning to put these two baby boys) is PINK.  I mean even the closet is painted pink, Derek says that will not do.  Liv has been telling me all along that she wants the babies to be boys, but I'm not sure she realizes how rowdy two baby boys could be.  Derek is of course thrilled that no one is going to overtake the spotlight of his little princess and wants to start buying baseball gloves now (can someone remind him that there a lot more important things that we need to be buying right now and baseball gloves can wait).

All the pics are from yesterday.  Derek's brother Blake was sealed to his wife Clarissa and their two kids in the salt lake temple.  It was such a neat experience, and I was so glad we got to be there with them.  My camera died before they got out of the temple, so I have no pictures with their cute little family all dressed in white.  (And seriously, I don't think any of the ultrasound pics are worth scanning, they all seem a little fuzzy to me- plus Liv is so cute couldn't help posting these instead.)



6 comments:

JAC said...

George says he is bringing soccer balls from Europe for the boys! I'll find something even better for Livie! Bravo and congrats!

Heather said...

Congratulations to Derek! :) If it makes you feel any better, Dallin's first glove was purchased while he was still in utero. :) These sports fanatics, what can ya do with 'em?!

ashley said...

Hooray for boys! This is such fun and exciting news. I don't think I even considered that as one of the three options, always assumed at least one of the babies you were carrying would be a girl. But two boys, I'm so excited for your little family!

Risha said...

Congratulations!

The Dixon Family said...

CONGRADULATIONS Chels I am so excited for you.

Ryan and Erin said...

YAY!!!!! SO so so excited for you guys!!!