It has taken me way to long to get this up, but always right around memorial day weekend Derek and I celebrate our anniversary. Usually we try to at least go to dinner or something, but with my stomach being touchy dinner seemed like a waste, so we went on a hike this year. We hiked bridal veil falls. D packed Liv and London came. I packed us sandwiches and such to eat along the way. It was actually fabulous and that little Liv surprised us again and hiked the last 1/2 mile all by herself. (No matter that on the way up that part took us 10 minutes and on the way back it took 30 we were still impressed).
I guess you could count the way we celebrated Memorial Day weekend as a celebration too. We spent the night in Park City with Liv did some swimming in the pool, went on another hike, and did some shopping at the outlet mall. It was a great little mini vacation. We even made it home in time to BBQ with Derek's family. Liv discovered the joy of motorized vehicles. I didn't think she would actually be able to drive it around but she figured it out and did nothing but that for an hour straight. (Derek took a video, but I have no idea for the life of me how to turn it up the right way)
Last week for FHE we went up the canyon, made a fire, and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. Liv won't stop talking about the hot hot fire and the rocks she got to throw in the river. Sadly, we forgot to take pictures. On a pregnancy note, each day is getting a little better. Stomach is still a little touchy, but I am not throwing up nearly as much and seem to have a little more energy to play with Liv. June 21st is the date of the big ultrasound so stay tuned for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment