Also new on the Livie front, she has started putting herself in time out. I think it is so funny. If I say something like, you need to be a better listener or if you do that one more time you are going in time out, she will often just got get in time out on our piano bench all by herself. Half the time, I don't even realize she has put herself in time out until I hear her fussing in the other room. Then, when I go in there she is sitting there on the piano bench pouting and signing sorry waiting for me to let her out of time out. It is so cute!
Now on to another studly fact about Derek, he has literally transformed our yard this year. He tore down our rickety swing set, hand dug out 3 truck beds full of boulders from the space, then tilled the ground numerous times adding in much better soil to create a garden space (which due to Liv and London) also required a fence around it. I'm so impressed he even put down drip lines with different valved that you can switch off to only water certain rows at a time. It may be hard to see from this picture as I'm no photographer, but in the back are the raspberry bushes we planted. Off to the right are the tomatoes, and to the left are the pepper plants. We are keeping it simple this year with so many other things going on. The far right is actually a space I let my neighbor garden this year since we didn't plan to use the whole thing this year.
In pregnancy news, I'm 12 weeks and for some reason that alone just makes me feel like the sickness is starting to fade, and I'm finally starting to pull out of this (maybe it's all the phenergan, but I sure hope not). I had another ob appointment this week. They did a quick little ultrasound so they could be sure that both twins indeed still had a heartbeat. Both were still in and thriving or course (it's only me that's getting my butt kicked). They decided they want to have the perinatalogists do all my ultrasounds since due to twins and in vitro this pregnancy is high risk. I should have an ultrasound around 16 weeks, and I am thinking that they should be able to tell me at that point if I am growing girls or boys or both. That's only a month away folks. All for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment