Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Well Easter was just a little more fun with Liv this year. Babi sent her the cutest little dress, though it was the hardest thing to get a good picture of her in it. Here we are right outside of church. I hoped to capture her cuteness before she went to nursery and got whatever snacks they had today all over her dress (which of course she did--something brown).

She got some Peeps in her Easter basket so here are the pictures of that excitement. P.S. It is hard to find Easter candy for the girl who is allergic to milk, eggs, nuts. Peeps and some jelly bellies.We had our first experience with her manipulating the parents with these Peeps. I told her she could have one (Dad wasn't home at the time). As soon as Dad got home, she ran to him with the Peeps asking for more. When he conferred with me and found out she couldn't have more, she threw quite the tantrum for him.

We did our own little Easter egg hunt with Liv. I figured if I took her to anything organized she would get run over by the big kids before she ever figured out the point. Here's a cute video. She caught on fast.

Some of the eggs had jelly bellies some had stickers. I have another video of her finding an egg with stickers. She was ticked! I showed her the stickers and she just said "No!" and ran off without putting that egg in her basket. (Don't mind all of us still in our pajamas).


One more full shot of the Easter dress for Babi--couldn't get her to smile :(

3 comments:

ashley said...

Cute dress, and I love the shoes! Holidays are always more fun with one-year-olds!

Heather said...

Her dress is DARLING!! I remember teaching Emmett how to find eggs last year. It's such a fun time!

Katie James said...

So cute!