Had my hcg levels drawn again today. They were 4602! Last week they were 232 and they are supposed to double every two or three days, and we definitely did that. So, things continue to look good! The embryologist called to wish me congratulations last week and said my official due date should be December 2nd which makes me about 5 weeks pregnant. (I know just barely).
My ultrasound is scheduled for April 11th at 12:15. This will be when we can find out if we are growing just one or two babies (I can't wait to know). That day I also will have my estrogen and progesterone levels checked--maybe if they are really good I can get off some of these hormones???
In terms of how I am feeling since everyone keeps asking. I feel good. I am exhausted by the end of the day and struggling to keep my eyes open past 9 pm. I get a up a few times to pee in the night already! And, when I get hungry I need to eat right then otherwise I get a little lightheaded--but I haven't been sick at all (yet)! So overall, that is great and very manageable.
5 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you find out at the ultrasound... whether one baby or two, it will be such a miracle!
Yay! I was super tired with my 2nd pregnancy as well. Hope you keep feeling good though. Can't wait for the 11th!! Your baby/babies could really be born on my birthday, or else really close!
PS, I'm so mad I didn't bring your bouncy seat to you yesterday! I KEEP forgetting! I'll have Jared bring it on his way to work some day.
EEK Chelsea! so excited for you guys. checking your blog regularly for updates!
Congratulations Derek and Chelsea! I'm so glad things are looking well. I'll keep praying for you and your growing baby(ies)!
Post a Comment