Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Livie meets Cosmo

Last weekend Derek scored some court-side seats to the BYU basketball game. I'm not going to lie, watching a game from the floor is pretty cool. The seats come with a catered dinner before and every seat has a cooler under it with water bottles and candy bars. At half time, they give you popcorn, cookies, drinks, and more candy bars. All in all--it was a fun night. What night wouldn't be with all those free treats? We were so close that Livie got to score a snap shot with Cosmo! Livie was so cute when Cosmo picked her up. The first thing she did was nuzzle her face into his soft fir.And I had to post a picture of what a caught Livie and her Dad doing before the game. You guessed it...watching football. Derek seems to think he can get away with watching as much football as his heart desires as long as he's doing it with his baby girl. And to be honest, he's sort of right because I think they are so cute together that I let it slide most of the time. He's determined to ingrain a love of sports into this girl, and so far she seems to love watching sports with her daddy.

3 comments:

JAC said...

That photo with Cosmo is the coolest thing! I mean, how fun is that?!!!!

Lima Bean said...

wow--that is the way to watch a basketball game. i loved your christmas letter--you always make me laugh! livie's getting cute and chubby--good job. =)

Lily said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's already sitting up--it's amazing how fast time flies.