with my Amazonkindle! I got one from my Dad for Christmas. At first, I was not so sure. I mean, I'm really not into all these new gidgets and gizmos. I really didn't think staring at a screen to read a book sounded all that great. I felt like it couldn't possible replace a good old-fashioned book. But, I am here to tell you that it has, and it does. I LOVE this new technological gizmo. First of all, it's not at all like staring at a computer screen. It looks just like a book. Second, I do not have to plug into anything to download a new book. I just go to the Amazon shop right on my little kindle an order what I want. Currently reading Persuasion by Jane Austen and it was FREE! BUT, what really sold me on this new gidget was when I was reading on the plane ride home holding my my cute sleeping little baby with one arm and turning pages with one hand. Love it, love it, love it!And what blog of mine these days isn't complete without a picture of my doll face...
No comments:
Post a Comment