And Livie was an angel child! She slept through both plane rides (and most of the World Series). When she wasn't sleeping, she was just chillin'. She fussed all of twice and one of those times was because Derek dropped a tv remote on her head the other was of course because she was hungry (an easy fix).
We went to some fabulous restaurants, walked along the piers of San Fran, spent some quality time with my Dad, and then made it home in time for trick or treaters. Below is a pic of Livie with her cousins all dressed up for Halloween.
4 comments:
Super cute pictures! I can't wait to see ya in a couple of weeks!
So exciting chels! Livie is so adorable. I can't decide who she looks more like. A perfect blend of both of you. I hope I get to meet her!
Livie is SO cute in her Ballerina costume! Sweet to mention George coming out to see Livie for the first time at Thanksgiving. He's pretty excited!
Love the costume! Travel as MUCH as you can when she's portable and sleeps all the time. Before you know it, your kid is all grown up and you're that loud, annoying family at the restaurant.
Post a Comment