Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pictures of the little one






























































































11 comments:

Kara said...

What a beautiful baby and mommy! Congratulations!

carizolli said...

Oh Chelsea! She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to you and Derek! I hope the labor and delivery went well.

Heather said...

Oh, Congrats, Chelsea!!

Alifinale said...

She really is beautiful. You can't always say that about newborns (often then come out squished and puffy). But she is beautiful and so are you. COngrats.

Heather said...

She is soooooo cute!! I really can't wait to hold her today!! I still cannot believe you two now have a baby...Wow!!! Welcome to parenthood ;) It's a lot of fun!

Lima Bean said...

so happy for you. she already looks like you, chelsea.

good job.

Eryn said...

Just beautiful! Congrats to you guys! We are so happy for you!

Eryn said...

Just beautiful! Congrats to you guys! We are so happy for you!

Lex-a-roo said...

What a cutie! Congrats, you guys will be great parents.

KyRo said...

precious.

<3

auntie kyro

Aleena said...

OH I LOVE HER!! She is so so so beautiful! I want to come snuggle her.