Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Olivia Nadine Marshall is here!

6 lbs, 14 ounces; 18.5 inches; born 9-15-10 at 7:50pm. Mommy and little Livvi (or Livvy, Livy, Livvie, Liv, Livia, etc. as we haven't decided on the spelling for what we'll call her) are both very beautiful and doing great. Dad is very proud and extremely exhausted.

For the bad news, I'm having computer issues at the hospital so no pictures yet (can't upload the photos to blogspot). I hope to get some up later today.

I'm sure Chel will provide one of her witty and informative posts about the birth soon, so check back in. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers throughout this pregnancy. It has meant a lot to us and to the little one.

Derek

5 comments:

The Zwahlens said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Enjoy the new baby happiness and cuddling!

Ryan and Erin said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Lots of love to all!

Alifinale said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting. I can't wait to get all the details and see pics. Oh I am so excited for you guys.

Aleena said...

HOORAY!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy she is finally here and safe!

Emily said...

YAYYAYYAY!!!!
We're so happy for you guys, congrats! I'm so glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well, can't wait to see pics!!