Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby's room just about done


Well my envisioned baby room is just about done. Thought I'd post some pictures. Plus, this baby is just about done. Just two more weeks until my due date, and I look hot!

So this picture is from the baby shower Derek's mom and sisters threw me. This table was incredible. Diane made that baby carriage cake. The food was fabulous and the decorations over the top.Okay, so here is a little virtual tour of the room from right to left. I feel like derek and I stink at taking pictures. So, I fear they don't do the room justice. It is so dang cute. And, I have to publicly thank all my clever friends that helped me pull it off. I had a vision, but my non-crafty self just didn't know how to make it come true. Thanks to everyone for all your help (especially my awesome awesome friend Bonnie)!

16 comments:

Lizzy said...

You are adorable pregnant, Chelsea! And your baby's room is so cute, too. I LOVE your chair. Did you cover it yourself or did you buy it that way? I love it!

Christi said...

I agree with Liz! You are super cute, the room is super cute, and I can't wait to see the super cute baby!!!!

Lily said...

You and the baby's room are sooo cute, and I loved the pics of your shower! I'm excited for the exciting event in the next 2 weeks (that's SO soon!!!!)!

emily+brett said...

you are so close! i feel like i was just on the phone with you talking you through the emotions of ivf. hang in there. it is all SO very worth it.

and the room!!! adorable.

emily+brett said...

oh and NO i do not nor will i ever have the running bug. haha. ok maybe a little but only because i want to look like you when i'm pregnant.

emily+brett said...

oh and NO i do not nor will i ever have the running bug. haha. ok maybe a little but only because i want to look like you when i'm pregnant.

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

I spy Eeyore at the top of the closet! Whoa, the memories that brings back! Can't wait to see you and baby in a couple weeks.

Garcia's said...

I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics.

Lex-a-roo said...

super cute room, you're going to have a spoiled baby already :)

Risha said...

The room is super cute! I really like the colors.

KyRo said...

Woah! You still have Eeyore?!?! Chelse, you have always been so good at saving! The room is adorable--I cannot wait to see it in person! Also, I am very sad I missed the baby shower because the cake looks AMAZING as do you. :)

Love,
Ky

Alifinale said...

YAY! Just two more weeks. The rooms looks awesome and like you are so ready. Do you just want to go in there and lay out the clothes and look at all the cute stuff. So fun.

Love the carriage cake and shower stuff. I am getting way too excited for you!

Laura said...

Chelsea! You make a seriously beautiful pregnant lady. The room is beautiful also. I've never actually had a cute baby room, and yours looks great! I can't wait to hear about her arrival. I'm really so happy for you.

Tara said...

The room looks SO GOOD! I love that chair too! Good job!

Aly said...

The room is adorable!! It looks like it came straight out of Pottery Barn Kids!