Friday, August 20, 2010

Back by Popular Demand

A belly shot for the Mom (P.S. Mom that is the baby's girl's dresser...thanks for the money!).

37 weeks now and so uncomfortable. Who needs sleep anyway? Just playing the waiting game at this point. I had an OB appointment last week. Baby girl is head down and nice and low in my pelvis, but dilated to only a one at that point. Doc thinks she'll stay in at least a couple more weeks. Another OB appointment this week. We'll see if anything changes there.

Derek and I spent last weekend practicing Lamaze techniques at our birthing class. Derek may be scarred for life, but it's cute how all the sudden he's caught on that we are having a baby and labor is kinda a big deal. He keeps reminding me that we need to pack my bag for the hospital. And, the other night he gave my belly a lecture about how this baby girl hates all boys and that he's the only boy she likes... and so on.

In other news, our peach tree has come an gone. We had peach pancakes, peach cobbler, peach ice cream. I made peach jam and get this...I Chelsea Marshall canned peaches!!! Proof below.
What else...last month I turned 27. We spent the birthday weekend at Bear Lake...and I made my pregnant debut in a swim suit. No pictures of that, but I did take a picture of the cutest cupcakes Heather made for me.
And, Derek wanted me to make mention of the fact that his softball team won the league championship. See proud champions below...
We have 4 ladies at my work all pregnant at the same time. Kinda a fun. The three of us are all due pretty close together so we had a big joint shower yesterday. They gave us all gift certificates to a day spa. Going for a prenatal massage tomorrow. HURRAY!!! Perhaps I can be comfortable for at least that hour?

8 comments:

PJ Productions said...

Oh you look adorable! Your legs are thin as twigs, your belly finally looks prego and your boobs look awesome! You should so be a maternity model. Good luck in the coming weeks.

Alissa said...

oh, sad. this too shall pass (in, like 3-4 weeks). also, i sad this before, but you are so tiny! lucky thing.

Alifinale said...

You look fabulous, sorry you aren't feeling fab. But I guess that is what pregnancy is. I can't believe you are 37 weeks.

Happy late birthday. Very cute cupcake. Congrats to Derek and his softball team. And I am way jealous that you have a peach tree that produced that much! Lucky!

KyRo said...

Chelser,

You should really consider getting some professional photographs taken! You are a gorgeous pregnant woman! I am so happy for you! Also, I love the polkadotted shirt. It sure shows off the most important curves. ;)

Love,
Ky

Lex-a-roo said...

You are so cute I can't stand it. I'm so excited for you. I'm so proud of you for canning peaches I really want to do that this summer I may have to call you for instructions. Congrats to Derek on the softball victory and happy late B-day
- hugs-

Sunnishine said...

I agree. Gorgeous tiny pregnant Chelsea. More pics. more pics. Glad you are surviving. Love and prayers.

Jen said...

I agree with Jaime...you should be a model or something. Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!

Heidi said...

Still can't believe how freaking small your belly is! Good luck, if youre up at 4 am call me, we can chat. GRRRR!!!