
I took the picture in the baby's recently painted pink room. It looks awesome, but was such a nuisance. The ceiling was blue with clouds like the sky, the walls were dark green, bead board was white (but needed to be touched up) and closet was a cream color. Tons of primer, two coats on everything, and days later we finally finished. Thanks to my awesome husband, neighbor Julie, and artsy friend Bonnie for most of the labor.
I promise to post more picture when the room is more put together. We just got our carpets cleaned today (which was Derek's requirement before he would set up the crib). So once those are dry...we'll get to work on making this baby room ready!
14 comments:
Chelsea, I'd fill up your maternity clothes better than you do! The room looks really sweet...nice to have it all ready...won't be long now! I'm so excited for you! Love you, Mom
Are you sure you're 33 weeks?? You're TINY!!! :) So excited for you guys, can't wait to see your little girl!!
I am still loving that teeny tiny baby bump. Too too cute. The pink is beautiful! So excited for you.
I can only imagine how uncomfortable you are because that baby is hiding completely inside of you. But you sure look tiny on the outside. The room looks fabulous. What a lot of work especially with the ceiling. I can't wait to see the end result with all the cute stuff!
Dear Chelser & Olivia,
Thank you so much for posting a new blog and pictures! I am so excited! I agree with Alifinale--Olivia, come out, come out where ever you are! Regardless, we know you are in there, we love you, and cannot wait to meet you (so don't be shy--pop on out)! Chelser, you are the most beautiful pregnant woman. I can see that the bump has gotten a bit larger, but more than anything, the top part of your body has also grown... ergh... So... About the room, I love the pure white wainscot with the light pink on top. It is a perfect room to bring our precious Livvy into the world! Congratulations on 33 weeks! I love you and cannot wait to see you and meet the little one.
-Ky
So cute!!! I love the room and I love the little baby bump. You're so lucky, I was a house at 33 weeks. You look like a super model!
Can you say... TUMS! I'm telling you, they work. But get the minty kind cause at night the tropical flavor just tastes nasty after you brush your teeth.
And be happy that your baby will have hair with all the heartburn, or so they say. Sorry, I totally feel your pain!
Also, this baby is either SUPER tiny or your inner organs are SUPER squished! You're adorable!
I'm so excited. You still look so thin. Most women would be so jealous.
That is simply amazing Chelsea...you look great, but I'm sure you are feeling uncomfortable. You're so close to being done and getting to meet that precious baby. So excited for you, the room looks way cute!!!
Where's the baby? :)
Happy (a day late) Birthday! I hope it was a good one! Are you going out to NV anytime soon? We'll be out for Brady's wedding in a few weeks.
Alright, peace out for now. Hope Derek treated you nice on your berfday. :-)
I'm confused.... how is your belly really that small? Chels, you sure there is a baby in there? Geeze come on!!!
the room looks great. i love the beadboard. seriously chels- you are so tiny. your weight will come off in the hospital. i am jealous.
33 weeks and that's all you got?? You suck!! I hope your last 7 weeks treat you good. Get all the sleep you can, read a good book...it's all about to end! ;)
Honestly, all I can say, you make me sick with how little you are! So sick sometimes I'm worried that you are too small. Excited for the big day!
Post a Comment