Thursday, January 7, 2010

Up-date

The long awaited up-date...

It's not no. It's not yes. It's MAYBE. (Which I think is worse than no or yes...actually for sure worse than yes). A yes would be great.

The nurse called me at 5:30 pm tonight after I had been waiting anxiously all day. I guess they didn't get the results until an hour before then. Anyways, she said the Hcg was positive, but lower than they were expecting. My Hcg level was 36, and she said they really like to see Hcg levels at a least 60 by now.

She says that sometimes she's seen pregnancies like this just take off over the next few days and other times they just sort of dissolve. So, we're waiting. They are going to repeat the Hcg levels on Monday. That's another weekend of waiting. At least Monday I have to work (unlike today), so I will have something to keep me busy all day.

I'm guessing it will still take all day to get the results, so plan on a more sure up-date Monday evening. This is Anxiously Awaiting to see if her pregnancy takes off signing off from Orem, Utah.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

This waiting is killing me, I can't imagine what it's doing to you! Good luck. I'm praying for ya!!

Alifinale said...

Oh Chels...go to lots of movies. I don't know that is just something I could think of that fills time and takes my mind off things. Sorry about the wait. You are in my prayers.

Laura said...

I've been thinking about and praying for you guys everyday. Hang in there!

Christi said...

I am with Liz, it is killing me to know! Hang in there!! You are always in our prayers!

SJZ said...

Sending warm take off thoughts your way!

Tara said...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it takes off! Love you and thinking of you constantly!