Monday, January 25, 2010

Our Little Fuzz Ball

Derek is pretty sure it's a boy, but I distinctly see girl parts. What do you think? Well, as I suspected there was just one baby (phew, what a relief). It's little heart was beating away (despite going for a run last week...eeek). Too early to actually hear the heart beating, but we could see it. And, it's inside of me!

By ultrasound, the due date appears to be September 19th, and by my last period September 17th. Those are pretty close together...so who cares as long as the baby is actually born I'll be happy.

The best news of the day... I have officially graduated to the status of making my own estrogen. No more estrogen patches!!! It came off the second they told me that. However, I get to continue the progesterone suppositories (hurray). Next ultrasound is two weeks from today, and maybe the fuzz ball will have more interesting things to show for itself like a heartbeat we can actually hear!

All for now. We're pregnant!!!

21 comments:

SJZ said...

Congrats Chelsea and Derek on your little bean! Looking forward to reading your pregnancy adventures. So excited for you three!

Aimeeable said...

What great news! I'm telling you boy or girl, that kid is going to have some serious brains.

Sunnishine said...

Chelsea- Am so excited for you guys! fun to see.

PJ Productions said...

What a great photo. Those first fuzzy pictures will be dear to your heart for years to come. So happy for you!

The Zwahlens said...

Congratulations! We have been praying for you guys. So excited for you!

McGiven Family.... said...

Love it! Congrats!
PS - I bought the monopoly game yesterday...you need to come teach us!

Emily said...

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats you guys, such exciting news!! I'm so happy that everything worked out! So amazing.
Maybe he/she will be born on the 18th...Easton's birthday...that's a good day!

Christi said...

I am soooooo excited for you guys!!!! I can't wait to see how everything goes along the way!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Garcia's said...

way to go! I'm so excited for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Jen said...

yay!! What a blessing! Here's to your little tadpole growing strong and healthy!

Lex-a-roo said...

Congrats! We'll keep our fingers crossed and start recommending names.

Renee said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats...maybe you will have to lessen your run to a jog for awhile! :) Hang in there!

Bug said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you shared your news. Congrats- you are going to be an excellent mom- you have enough energy to make life fun!

Kara said...

Oh Chelsea!!! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations! You and the little fuzz ball will be in my prayers and hopefully everything will go smoothly from this point forward.

KyRo said...

I love you baby:)

Blog said...

Yeah, that is so exciting! I hear you on the sore boobs, I hate that part of being pregnant!

Kristin said...

Congrats!

Eryn said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Kurt & Jen said...

That's awesome! We're so happy for you guys. You're going to be the best parents :)

Rebecs said...

What a wonderful picture! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I think a Boy.