Monday, November 17, 2008

I Have A Dream...

That this year just might be the year I send out Christmas cards. So... if you want a Christmas card from me, could you send me your address via email? My email is: chelsea.marshall@gmail.com

Please keep in mind that I am only in Stage 1 or "the Precontemplation Stage" and still have to get to stage 4 "the Action" phase for you to actually receive said Christmas cards. But, if I wiz through the stages of change quickly enough you may have these cards in time for Valentine's Day. One can only hope.

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

You are so funny. Reach for the stars, Chelsea! You can do it!

I'm off to send you my address...

carizolli said...

Hahaha...sounds a lot like me! At least we have good intentions, right?

Patrick and Crystal said...

I once sent out my Christmas cards just before Valentine's Day. You may remember it. It's the thought that counts anyway, right?

ashley said...

I've sent mine; send me yours!

Linds said...

I just had a dream I was back in college learning about the four stages...wow. That is funny. So Christmas cards are fun and I love getting them so plan on it...but save your stamp and just give it to me instead of mailing...just a thought.