#1 Finished the ER rotation in Ohio (can I just say yay!)
#2 From there, I flew to Las Vegas to be finally reunited with my husband, whom I missed a ton, (and it is mainly for him that I mention that). We watched the Cougars almost lose to but then miraculously manage to beat UCLA. Yes, my husband actually changed my flight ticket to fly me into Vegas so we could watch the game. He's nuts I tell you! Also while in Vegas, we got to spend some time with friends we hadn't seen it forever. It was so nice to see them!
#3 We spent Christmas with Derek's family in Utah where we were also able to be reunited with more friends. And, I'll throw some pictures in here because as you all know, I could write a thousand words easy...but as they say a picture is worth that many as well. And, you'd probably rather see the pictures than read my thousand words. SO...
Ok, on to #4...I then, flew to Chicago to see my Mom who got married just after Christmas. I decided I really like her new husband, and I'm excited for her new adventure into the world of marriage for the second time. This is the best picture that I took of her and George at their wedding party, and it's not very good, so I apologize.
#6 I then spent one week in Portland for a seminar I had to attend at school. I am not sure how I ever managed to sit in class from 8am-5pm every day because I sure had a hard time with it last week.
#7 I am now finally back to my home sweet home or really my bed sweet bed (how I missed that thing) after being away a little over 2 months! It's great to be back. I'm already scheduling all sorts of events to catch up with friends I haven't seen in it seems forever. So, that's a quick whirlwind tour of what I've been up to when I haven't been blogging. And now, I'd like to thank any of you gung-ho blogger friends who managed to make it through this whole post without falling alseep!
11 comments:
Welome Back! We missed you. I can't believe all of the stuff that has been happening. It was a good bowl season, right?
Congrats on getting your dad back. That must have stunk for a good long while.
Hey I was so happy to see your new update. I´m glad to see pics of your mom´s wedding and of Derek´s family I wondered what they looked like.
Ecuador is so HARD, but I like it.
Yeah, Chels! I love reading your blogs about as much as I love reading Steph's--what writing stuff do they teach you guys in NV that the rest of us missed out on? Good luck with the rest of school for you and Derek's last semester (that must be exciting to say!).
Whoa...and I complained about having to family hop. Glad you had a good busy couple weeks. I remember you telling us about your evil stepmom so I am glad to hear that your Dad is free and happy.
It's just good to know you guys are alive and made it back to Oregon. We were happy to be able to see you!! Hopefully you'll end up somewhere close so we can see you more...
So in your planning to get with friends that you haven't seen in a while, is there a trip to Texas? You haven't made it here in the last 2 months yet!! I feel a little left out Chels.
Don't worry about the writer's block, I just write about my adorable children and my "adorable" husband and gripe about all the crap that happens in the day...nothing special. :)
Miss you girl!!
P.S. you look really good with a little girl in your arms!!
Okay, so where was I when you came to LV???? I'm mad I didn't get to see you, and I was mad that I missed yo in Oregon too! You are quite the traveler...glad you're back home to your normal house and bed.
I didn't realize the scope of traveling you did in just a short while. I am glad that you are home and back to your bed. It was so fun to see you and Derek. I hope it is not another 2 years before we see you again.
Hi Chelsea!
I for one am very glad you are home and that I have friends again. I mean you are the only one that left for a while but none of us get together because we need our coordinator (that's you...)
See you tonight!
sounds like a fantastic christmas! you look so hot in the pictures - you should post more.
Post a Comment