Thursday, October 31, 2024

Halloween

 This year Liv threw an impromptu friend pumpkin carving party at our house.  I made her let the boys join in. 

 My YW painted pumpkins for an activity and Liv showed up at the end and painted her own Gilmore Girls themed pumpkin.  

We had a fun Halloween themed YW activity.  They had stations- apple nachos, guess the melted chocolate/stick your hand in gross stuff and guess, pooping pumpkins relay, toilet paper mummies. 

 Carter was a football player again (for the 3rd year in a row I think) and Camden was a blue man? byu fan? 

 Liv and all her friends dressed up as gangsters- Liv borrowed Ander's pants for the event.

We had all of Steph's kids over for dinner- they sort of each just asked what we were doing and I invited them over.  And then when Steph realized all her kids were over here I invited her too.  I made a bunch of King Hawaiian sliders and everyone loved them.  Liv took Baylor trick or treating around our neighborhood and then pretty much met up with loads of friends and watched a scary movie.

  The boys went trick or treating with Emma and Jens as their chaperones and came home with so much candy. 

 Derek and I sat on our porch with Jay and Julie Riley and ladled out Derek's homemade root beer.  

No comments: