Thursday, July 25, 2024

My Birthday

 Babi and Papou happened to be up for my birthday.  They offered to take us all out to dinner.  They built a Cheesecake Factory at the University Mall and the kids had been wanting to go, so I chose that.


  On the morning of my actual birthday, I hiked the Y with all my neighborhood hiking friends.  Liv was so cute and texted them all the night before to let them know it was my birthday and that they needed to sing happy birthday to me at the top, and they did!  

Liv and Papou painted my shelf in my laundry room for my bday present. 

 Work got me the funniest llama balloon, but I loved it. 

 A bunch of my college roomies were town this week, so I invited them over that evening for strawberry shortcake.  We stayed up late talking and reminiscing about college days it was a lot of fun and so good to see them.  

No comments: