One of the activities our YW really wanted to have this year was a tea party. Since I have so many boxes of herbal tea and a big enough gathering space I offered to host at my house. Liz Huntsman brought decorations left over from a niece’s wedding and we set up these gorgeous table setting. I miraculously had enough tea cups for everyone.
We made so much lovely and delicious food. I made scones, pulled out left over mint brownies from the St. Patty’s Activity that I had been storing in my freezer, chopped up veggies and made dip, and made cucumber tea sandwiches. Liz made more tea sandwiches and macroons and Shana brought fruit.
We ate, visited, and the girls made some make and take Easter packages for the ladies they minister to. We played a game where the girls all wrote two things they thought people wouldn’t know about themselves on strips of paper and put them in a bowl. We passed around the bowl, took turns reading them and guessing it was. It was super fun and great way to get to know everyone better. Then, we ended the night with an Easter video cast onto my tv and spiritual message from Liz. It was a lovely evening.
We ate, visited, and the girls made some make and take Easter packages for the ladies they minister to. We played a game where the girls all wrote two things they thought people wouldn’t know about themselves on strips of paper and put them in a bowl. We passed around the bowl, took turns reading them and guessing it was. It was super fun and great way to get to know everyone better. Then, we ended the night with an Easter video cast onto my tv and spiritual message from Liz. It was a lovely evening. 

No comments:
Post a Comment