Saturday, March 16, 2024

Freaky Friday

Liv got into her first HCTO youth production- Freaky Friday. Kelly Coombs directed, Ashley Carlson choreographed, and Bailey Morris music directed. They were all so fantastic to work with. This cast was one of the best Liv has ever been in. 
 She felt like every member of the cast by the end was considered a good friend. They hung out outside of the show often and still do now that it’s over. 
 The show was fun and made me cry every time I watched it- storyline was just too close to home I guess. Babi and Papou came up for the show. George, as usual, fixed all the broken things around the house so in return I made him homemade rye bread. 

 On closing day, it was so cute to watch, before exiting the stage after final bows they all joined together for a big group hug on the stage and seemed like they never wanted to let go!

No comments: