Thanksgiving weekend was also coupled with Liv performing at the Eccles with Gentri this year. Wednesday she had a rehearsal for several hours at the Eccles. The zoo had $5 tickets on weekdays, so I took the boys up with me and we walked around the zoo while she rehearsed.
That night were able to continue the tradition of Teppanyaki the night before thanksgiving. Grandpa joined us.
Derek and the kids and Uncle Jon came home well after midnight and with the snow John decided to stay the night so that he could experience a Blackstone breakfast cooked by D the next morning. The instilled the desired for John to have his own Blackstone (which he got for Christmas). Derek, Steve and I sent to see Liv at her Saturday matinee performance with Gentri at the Eccles. I took Liv and Brielle to Kneaders in between shows and we walked around City Creek.
No comments:
Post a Comment