I have Liv registered with the church talent website. They send any audition notices that they think she may be interested in applying for. One day I got an audition announcement for primary age kids to participate in the filming of some Come Draw with Me videos for the church’s kids youtube station. I actually thought the boys might really enjoy that so we set up talent accounts for them, took their head shots and pictures of their hands and send in the application.
Liv sent in an application too. Both boys totally got picked (Liv did not). They had a blast. We had to drive all the way to salt lake and they got to follow the artist along as he taught them how to draw scenes or characters from the Book of Mormon.
They met a cute little girl who was also drawing with them that told us about her experiences working on the Book of Mormon filming. The boys had a blast and got paid $200 each!
No comments:
Post a Comment