Friday, February 10, 2023

One Night with Puppy Ruby

 All my siblings and I decided to go in together to buy my Dad a puppy this year.  He is retired and has a lot of free time on his hands and he recently lost his golden.  His other two dogs are hunting dogs and not nearly as affectionate and getting older.  He decided he was ready for another golden and wanted a puppy.  There aren't many golden puppies for sale out near him, but loads near me so I have been keeping my eye out.  When he came to visit in January we went to pick out puppies.  We picked the sweetest darkest little red golden female who slept on Dad the whole time he was holding her pretty much.  When the day arrived to pick her up.  I drove up with Liv to go get her.  I took her out of school early to help me watch this new pup in the car ride home on the way back to our house.  

Meanwhile, Mitch drove out and stayed the night with us and drove her home the next day.  We had the best time having an adorable golden retriever puppy for one night.  The boys loved having her chase them around the house.

 

 I didn't even mind that she peed on my floor vinyl floor a few times.  We made Mitch play triolopoly with us and ordered Thai food it was great to see him for a night. 

 Then, we all sadly said goodbye to Ruby and lovbe getting updates on her from Dad and Mitch.  She is such a sweet cute puppy and I'm sure will go into a great dog and companion for Dad.  

No comments: