Babi and Papou went with Dakota to watch.
Carter’s group was the only egg that broke. While here they also got to catch one of Camden’s soccer games. Unfortunately while they were her Geroge became sick with a fever, they ended up leaving early, went home and tested positive for COVID. Babi got it a few days later.
Dad was supposed to come out the net week and I warned her that all of us might come down with COVID while he was here, but he decided to brave it. Sure enough the day he arrived I started not feeling so great and also tested positive for COVID. I didn’t feel great, but weathered it much better than the last round with COVID. Dad was a huge help, he took the boys to a trampoline jump place and made dinner on my worst day. Despite COVID and me not being able to go to work, I was able to get in 3 hikes with Dad: We did Big Springs, the boys and I showed him the secret waterfall hike, and then Dad and I hiked to the outlook above Dry Canyon.


No comments:
Post a Comment