Just after Dad, Lynn, and Ky left my Mom and George came out to have their turn seeing the Matilda show. I actually loved the hand off. I worked that day. Dad and Lynn dropped off the kids at Steve and Diane’s on their way to the airport. The kids hung with Steve and Daine a bit, then when Mom and George got into town they picked up the kids from Steve and Diane’s. So my kids were able to hang with all 3 sets of grandparents in one day! My last hurrah as 1st Counselor in the YW presidency before being released was to attend girls’ camp. It was such a great fun experience to be part of. We camped at beautiful camp Oakley in the Uintas. All the leaders got to sleep in this pretty cush yurt and the girls slept in tents.
While I was gone they played chess with the kids, made tie dye shirts, took the kids on the Heber Creeper for a train ride.
I took Babi with us down the Provo River in the kayaks.
And they got to catch Liv in Matilda while they were up.
No comments:
Post a Comment