Foothill had a very low key Art Gala. I quite liked it. They hung all the art outside the classrooms and for the school wide projects they made a hand mural on one of the ball walls that needed repainting. I think it turned out quite nice.
The boys had fun taking D and I around and showing us all the art things (Liv was at a dance recital, but the boys found her art to show us).
Derek played softball this spring which was fun, but busy. The kids love going down to the field in the evening to watch him play. One night Camden spent more time watching this ipad than his Dad.
Ariel and I made sure to get one last therapeutic run in before she left and now we keep in contact over Marco Polo which is fun.
The Cooks moved away to Boston. We had a little neighborhood farewell for them.
One Sunday while Liv was practicing her piano, Derek fell asleep on the couch and Carter fell asleep on him.
I made it out to the kids end of the year dance festival and even though they weren’t having the traditional picnic on the grass this year, I still brought lunch and the kids and I sat and ate for a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment