Friday, September 18, 2020

A Post About Me

For my birthday this year despite my telling him it was unnecessary, Dad sent me out another inflatable kayak. We made it’s first voyage down the Provo river with the Thorsteds and a little double date. 
 Becky and I got to see Ashley Valgardson this summer. We met up for lunch. That was fantastic. 
 I cut open the webspace between my finger on a broken canning jar while canning peaches. Luckily, I convinced a neighbor to stitch up my finger. It healed really well. 
 I mistakenly threw my wedding ring into the laundry with my scrubs at the hospital, but miraculously my main ring was found however it came back to me quite bent out of shape! The wedding band never was found. So I got another wedding band just plain and had it welded to my original wedding ring. 
 I’m currently serving as the 1st counselor in YW which is busy with constant activity planning, but has been fun. Annie and I still love to get out for hikes when we can both find a day off together. 
 And at the beginning of September I started a new job with Mountain Peaks Family Practice which is literally less than a 5 minute walk from my house. It has been fabulous. I love all the people and have really enjoyed being back in Family Practice.

No comments: