Saturday, June 20, 2020

Trailer Campout #4/Whiting Campgroun up Maple Canyon

It had been a few weeks since our last campout and our family was just itching to go again, so Derek and I decided to head up camping for just one night after the boys Coach Pitch game one Saturday. Chase and Jon joined us for the night as well. I loved this campsite and totally want to go again. There was an awesome hike with a trailhead right at the top of the campground. 
Tons of fun water to play in and we happened upon what must have been a scout shelter badge pass off. The kids loved exploring a whole forrest of shelters. 
 There were also some super great mountain bike trails right near the campsite and Carter had so much fun riding them with Uncle Jon. I introduced everyone to banana boats a dessert I remember loving at girls' camp growing up.  Everyone loved them!
 It also happened to be Father’s Day weekend and per Derek’s request...Sunday morning before heading home, I made the group biscuits and gravy for breakfast and fried up some of our chicken eggs to go with. Everyone loved it so much and stuffed their faces!!! Happy Father’s Day boys.

No comments: