Alyson Pete (my 3rd cousin) came through Utah this summer, and it was super fur to get this pictures of my kids with their fourth cousins! I love visiting with her wish I could see her more.

Our last pool visit of the year was to the Lindon pool. I brought Kenadie with as to implement the buddy system for she and Liv. Camden thank goodness passed the swim test so he could go down the slides without me and Carter still didn't, so he and I got to go down together every time. Can I just say that I can't wait until the day when I can finally go to the pool and read a book by the side and not worry incessantly that someone is going to drowned?

My kids attended their first parade this summer. We have been trying to keep them a secret and we have had success until this year. Our kids caught on to the fact that all the kids in the neighborhood, but them were going to summer fest parade last year. This year we were out of town for summer fest, but Julie Riley invited us to sit on her parents driveway and watch the Lindon Days parade. It was great and the kids got tons of candy and free handouts. Not bad for a first parade. Maybe they will forget about summer fest and we can get by with the Lindon parade each year instead.

Liv and I had a girls date to Annie at the Hale Center Theater Orem with Hallie and her sister and Mom. We had a great time, and afterwards the girls wanted pictures with the cast.

Aunt Kylie came for the 4th of July and brought all the kids hats. Liv loves hers and wears it all the time. I snapped this cute pic of her walking London in it one day.

Build-A-Bear did a pay your age day where you only had to pay your age for bear. I promised to take my kids after I got off work that day, but by the time we got there I learned that people had been staking out spots since 6am and barely just getting into the store at 4pm. My kids were so disappointed. They did; however, give us coupons for $15 off a bear, so I took them back another day and let them get a reduced price bear (which in my opinion is still overpriced).

Liv did multiple mini musical theater camps this summer: Seussical and Annie at Hale Center Theater Orem, and Little Mermaid at Center Stage. She got the part of Flounder in the Littler Mermaid camp and sang the cutest little solo ("She's in Love").

The Davis family welcomed baby Emberly this summer and Olivia is smitten. She would beg me to take her over there every day to hold her.

Every once in a while I feel like these three love each other and get along great.

Liv took and enjoyed dance for the first time this summer. She is a combo class and at the end had a little dance recital. I decided we need to keep her in dance for nothing else but to keep her humble. This poor little girl was no where close to doing the splits. And when they did their twirls across the floor she was the one that ended up all dizzy and off balance. But through on some music and she can follow choreographed dances with the best of them.
One afternoon Olivia and Kenadie spent the entire day making and delivering fliers for their dog walking business. They charged a dollar a dog per walk and promised to walk the dogs around the block as many time around the block as desired. I think their hand made flyer was so adorable that multiple people gladly handed over their dollar bills for the girls to walk their dogs around the block.

Our patient summer dog:

No comments:
Post a Comment