For Liv especially, this summer was filled with theater attendance. Babi, Liv and I saw Oklahoma at Sundance's outdoor theater. I love hiking up to that little theater. It's such a fun place to see a show. The kids and I saw Aladdin as part of Hale Center Orem Jr. season. 



We took the boys to see their first full length play--Newsies at the Hale Center new Sandy theater.

That theater was awesome and so was the show. They boys liked it, but it was definitely a stretch to get them to sit for the whole thing. Liv and I went with the ward crew and Carly Pendleton to see Bye Bye Birdie at the scera shell. A fun night for sure, but the play itself was a little bit of a disappointment. The take out Kohinoor vegetable navratan korma that we brought to eat outdoors at the show; however, did not disappoint. I am just loving having a daughter who loves attending the theater as much as me. I see a bright future with yearly trips to New York for she and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment