Sunday, December 18, 2016

Winter Activities

We took the whole family to one BYU football game this year.  Grandpa and Chase and Tanner joined us.  They still seem to love the treats more than the football game.


Our dear nephew Braeden passed away and we had a funeral in his honor.  We were sad to say goodbye for now, but glad that he is no longer sick and suffering.  At the grave site each one of my boys jumped up on their older cousin's shoulders and we realized they were "matching cousins."

These twins get way more notes sent home from school than Liv ever did.  First we had the biting incident, then we got a note home about Carter getting mad and throwing blocks at the computer.  And now apparently, they are having some trouble with them wrestling in class.

Lily and I took the kids to play at the All Together Playground while the older girls were at let's play music on the last real nice day before winter hit.

Babi gave the boys these vests and Camden has discovered it is the prefect thing with lots of pockets to carry all his trinkets around all day.

 He also says that when he grows up he either wants to be a package delivery man or a policeman.

And this day he decided to be a snow angel.

I got my hair cut short for the first time in forever.  I didn't tell anyone I was doing it.  Just did it and surprised them all as they came home and noticed.  I am actually really enjoying the new length.  It was time for a change.

Carter taking one of his naps.  He's the best and still generally loves to take a little snooze most days.

We have to fight him to wear this eye patch a bit every day.  But one day when he had it on, I couldn't resist completing the costume.

No comments: