
They navigated Camden with a stomach bug throwing up a bunch of times including once at the library story time they took all the kids too including Camden because they thought he was feeling better.
They also took all the kids down to the Provo Rec center to climb around.
The walked to the park near our neighborhood one day proving they are more energetic than me. I haven't ventured to do that once this winter. George took London for a walk every day. Pretty sure she is going through George withdraws now.


At the beginning of the school year I signed up to help with the Valentine's party at Liv's school per Liv's request and then realized I would be out of town. Luckily, my Mom just happened to have 16 Valentine bingo cards and gladly offered to take that over for me. Sounds like all the kids really enjoyed it and I'm sure Liv loved having her grandma with her in class.

The boys went to Carolyn's while Mom and Liv were at school so they could exchange valentines with the daycare buddies.
Papou did his fair share of wrestling with the kids.

Babi made a bunch of Valentines with the kids that they gave to Aunt Stephanie and Derek and I when we go home.

Tablet time:

Babi and Papou also braved the children's museum at Thanksgiving Point. Geroge even climbed through the climbing structure with all the kids. That makes him cooler than Derek and I for sure.


Babi probably earned huge points for letting Liv sit in this water table. She always wants to, but there is a sign posted near by that states it's for kids 3 and under so I never let her.

Saturday night the kids slept at Aunt Stephanie's and went to church with them Sunday. Mom and George were able to have a little rest and recoup. Steph and Jon took the kids geocaching. The geo they found had a my little pony and some cars inside for the boys, so the kids were all thrilled about that. Then, Mom and George brought up heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizzas for them all to share. The kids were kind to them that night (either that or Steph and Jon wore them clear out) because all 3 kids fell asleep in the car on the way home. Made for a easier bedtime I'm sure.
Liv confronted Mom and George with tough questions like: Why does George drink coffee? and Why did Mom and Poppi get divorced? I think they handled it well. She's asked me those same questions I guess she wanted to see what they would say. Why not go straight to the source right? And Carter proved his usual mischievous self by climbing on top of the fridge.

I bought tickets for all of them to tour the Midway Ice Castles. I think they all enjoyed it, but the warm weather meant that it was melting and wet. I know first hand how upset Carter can get when he gets cold and wet. It sounds like it was a little crazy with the kids running in all different directions, but the kids really liked it.






I was a little worried about Mom and George having to take the kids to ice skating because that's quite overwhelming for me, but they managed and George even went out on the ice with the boys for their whole lesson. They seemed to do better and staying on the ice with him out there.
Mom and George even took my car to get washed with the kids before I got home.
All in all, good times seemed to be had by all. They probably shouldn't have done tremendous job because now we are likely to plan a trip away for two weeks the next time!

2 comments:
Two weeks?!...says Babi. Not likely unless we take the kids and watch them on an island!
P.S. Didn't notice the 3 and under sign but I can tell you that Liv LOVED playing in the water with her brothers!
Post a Comment