Here's all the kids carving pumpkins.
Camden loves pumpkins! Whenever we see them sitting on someone's porch he screams, "Pumpkin! Pumpkin! Pumpkin!" on repeat until you acknowledge that he is seeing pumpkins.
Liv was the one who requested such a design this year.
I took the kids down to Dad's office on Halloween so they could show off their costumes. Liv was Maleficent (she went back and forth between that and Elsa from Frozen---I was sooo glad she finally decided on Maleficent because every other girl was Elsa). Camden was her crow and Carter was prince Phillip. I, who had no intention of dressing up, ending up throwing together a last minute Sleeping Beauty costume because I was asked to go into work that day and everyone else always dresses up. Then, it ended up being slow and I didn't even have to go in. Oh well. We made Dad wear a Burger King crown and he was King Stefan.
We went trick or treating. All the kids loved it and stayed out late. And, I am still dealing with the candy melt downs whenever I have to say no to more candy (you know after piece #7 for the day or something ridiculous like that).
No comments:
Post a Comment