Derek mowed the lawn but I guess that's nothing new.
We remembered to hang up our flag- Liv helped
Poppi gave the kids all these cute red, white, and blue outfits, but trying to get a cute picture of the cute clothes was pretty much impossible.
We went to the Lindon pool. All the kids had a blast. We got there just as it opened and beat the crowds.
We got slurpees
The kids all loved throwing pops on the ground. Carter would do the fake out= pretend to throw the pop and then really put it in his mouth.
Liv got to stay up and go with Dad to (from what I have heard) one of the most impressive neighborhood displays of fireworks ever. Tons of aerials and everything else plus our neighbor even ties fireworks to his motorcycle and rides around with them.
I stayed home with sleeping boys-maybe next year we can all catch the festivities.
No comments:
Post a Comment