Well nobody fell out! I had another ultrasound today and both babies continue to look great. It's amazing how much they have developed in just two weeks. Both have strong heartbeats and are growing right on target. I know the ultrasound picture is kind of fuzzy, but hopefully you can make out two separate sacs with a fuzzy little baby in each. The ultrasound techs always seem to label one baby A and one baby B. Today my ultrasound tech told me that baby A is closest to my cervix and will thus come out first (I had no clue they knew who would come out first already I figured they were still so small they could flip around but I guess not).
Anyways, Baby A was actually moving around in there. It looked like a jumping bean...just stubs for arms and legs at this point, but so cool to see. Baby B was less active, but still had a good heartbeat. I figured things must be going well because I finally threw up for the first time last night--ugh. I mean I feel nauseous most of the time, but usually am able to prevent throwing up if I can just keep something in my stomach. I hate throwing up! The good news is I think Derek finally believes me when I tell him I don't feel good.
In other news, my in vitro doc is still waiting on the progesterone levels my OB's office drew today, but I think if they come back good I may get to stop those dang suppositories! My first OB visit is next week.

1 comment:
WOW! Finally checking up on blogs and I am so happy for you!! That couldn't have gone any better! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment