Monday, October 31, 2011

The Halloween Post


Well if Livie's birthday party was really all for me, then Halloween was all for Derek. After gleaning information from all the first trick or treaters at our house, he knew exactly where all the best candy was. So, he took Olivia out trick or treating and pinpointed those houses. He, of course, dressed up like Popeye again. He loves the excuse to show his muscles. Our cute little lady bug would waddle up to the door and kinda pound on it and then usually fall in their doorway when they opened the door. When candy was offered she was disinterested, but that just made it easier for Derek to come home with a stash of his pickings: a large bag of peanut butter M&Ms, one of our neighbors was handing out huge bags of kettle corn, lots of Reeses (his favorite). Liv seems more interested in holding the candy and than actually eating it.

As for me, everyone in my office dresses up every year and I just happened to be working on Halloween which meant I had to dress up too. Thanks to my good pal Lindsay who just had all this stuff on hand, I was the oldest practicing PA in town today. And, I look like I may be having trouble with a bowel movement in this picture.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Bishop Cripe! And agreed, you look like your very first patient coming back to haunt you, possible impaction and all. ha, love you Chel.