1) I have been out of town--a lot
2) I am stressfully trying to choose between two family practice jobs in UT and that is pretty much consuming my life.
3) I have been rerunning the same load of laundry over and over again trying to get out the grease stains that have resulted from my husband running a load of laundry with chapstick in one of his short pockets (THE BRIGHT SIDE: at least he was doing laundry, THE BUMMER: he ruined some of my favorite clothes, but I haven't given up hope yet).
4) I am actually studying for my board exams due to the fact that I have officially signed up for a day to take them (September 17th...EEK!)
5) I am moving from beautiful Oregon to deserty Utah in just two weeks and am so depressed that I can't get out of bed. Actually, I am sort of excited for the new adventure- just really sad to leave behind friends and greenery.
6) Like I said, I am moving in two weeks and that means forwarding mail, canceling and starting utilities, collecting boxes, packing, making Goodwill runs, and so on...
7) And this final reason (which I am totally bummed about)...Derek and I somehow lost our camera in Seattle this weekend. We wanted to buy a new one anyways, so this sort of makes it more of a necessity (and justifies the expenditure-YEA). However, in the process we also lost a lot of pictures which I hadn't downloaded yet-DARN. But, I think our friends, Jared and Heather, are going to email us some pictures of the Seattle trip (you can count this as your reminder). I'll post those when we get them. Until then, enjoy the picutreless post!
18 comments:
Good luck on your exams and the move. That sucks that you lost your camera, but like you said now you get a new one :)
I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you! And how did your birthday go? Did you do anything fun? You are officially an old lady now! Quarter-centurion!
Busy Girl. Good luch on your boards, that is nerve racking. I am sure you will do well though and that is exciting you are coming back to utah!!
Good luck on the boards! You forgot to tell me that. You will pass them with flying colors though miss smarty pants!
That is sad about the clothes. One time Raleigh did a load of laundry and there was a pen in his pants. The freakin thing leaked all over some of my favorite shirts. I had a REALLY hard time seeing the bright side on that one!
Bummer about your camera! I would be devastated - especially if I had pictures on it! I hope you get a really cool new one though!
I can't believe you're leaving in just two weeks. We should go roller skating before you leave...because you aren't busy enough already, huh?
Wow, Well Utah has it's good points. I sympathize with your stress. I only have to worry about the boards part of your crazy schedule and it stresses me out, I can't imagine all that other stuff on top of that. Best of luck you will ROCK the boards. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
This too shall pass... that's what I keep telling myself over and over. I hate moving too! My husband has ruined several loads of laundry b/c he keeps pens in his pants pockets. His excuse is that I should always remember to check HIS pockets before I do HIS laundry.
A post without pictures is kind of retro-Chelsea. It was a nice flashback.
Good luck with all of the activities. I understand the madness. It will pass, I promise.
Whoa...you are busy. Moving and change is hard but exciting at the same time. Good luck with the move and your boards and picking the right job.
I have decided husbands do little things to sabatoge laundry so they won't have to do it anymore. One time Jason put a brand new red tablecloth in with all my white bras. It got him out of doing the laundry for about a year. Good luck on your boards! I am sure you'll pass with flying colors!
I pray every night I'll lose my camera. The dinosaur (my camera) has lived long enough. I need a new one, too.
Things sound very busy. I can't wait for you to move to desert Utah. I think you'll be surprised at all the greenery we have to offer LOL.
Good luck packing and choosing a job and removing chapstick stains and everything else!
I hear ya, summer is way too fun to sit on the computer, and you guys are super busy!
It may be bit longer before I get pictures downloaded & sent, sorry! Good luck the next couple of weeks & enjoy your last few moments. I think you guys should go see Cannon beach! We are excited to have you by us!! Maybe someday we can all move up to the northwest ;)
wow- you've got a lot on your plate. moving is way stressful but it will be over soon. good luck with the job decision and congrats!
That is so frustrating! I hate losing things! Good luck with everything, sounds like you got a lot going on.
I have a favor to ask when you have a little free time. I have a friend from VA who is graduating from PA school next week. She's moving out to UT for her husband to do BYU Law School. Any tips on where to apply or who is looking for PAs? She would love to talk to you if you have any advice. Here's my email: your.favorite.michelle@gmail.com.
And, by the way, I can't believe you chose Becky over me. I'm jealous, but Becky is SO excited to have you guys close!
Hey Chelsea, great to catch up with you!! Moving sucks, but I am glad you are moving to UT. You guys should come down and visit us this winter when the cold weather hits. Good luck with the move and your boards and congrats on being finished--both of you!!
I wanted to leave you a memory in response to the one you left me: I remember once we had a young women's sleep over at your house in Jack's Valley. We were in the hot tub and a guy from school came over with beer in his pocket to share with us. We had to explain that we didn't drink and get him out of there before your mom saw him. I don't even know if you ever knew that happened. Pretty silly.
I also remember running amuck with you and girls camp. You were always such a spaz (like myself) and so much fun! Another not so good memory but one I have nonetheless is the time during sacrament meeting when we stepped into the Mother's Lounge and talked about divorce. That was a hard time! I love your guts Chelsea and am so glad we're still friends!
Post a Comment